What is this service?
- Geometry measurements such as straightness, squareness and parallelism are performed to maintain your machine in an optimal state according to ISO 230-1 specification.
- Uses a large range of precise and regularly calibrated tools like rulers, stone angles, checking mandrels, pallets, gauges and homemade tooling specific to GF Machining Solutions machines
- If machine geometry is out of balance, we offer all-round consulting and proper adjusting of your machine.
What are the benefits?
- Assurance of optimal tolerances for production parts
- Allow better planning of the parts exchange
- Reduction of maintenance efforts, machine downtime and waste
Why to use this service?
- Ensure perfect geometry after machine movement or mechanical impact like collision/crash
- Maintain optimal condition machine lifetime
- Prevent unexpected wear on machine components