POSITION: Country Manager
LOCATION: Monterrey, Mexico
REPORTS TO: President – Market Region Americas
You will have the opportunity to manage the new entity located in Monterrey, Mexico and provide leadership and focus on strategic planning as we expand into this market region. This individual will report to the President - Market Region Americas and will have the following responsibilities:
- As leader of the Mexico Region, the Country Manager will assess the business strategy and develop an action plan to lead the region into its next growth phase.
- Responsible for developing a long-term strategic plan to enhance the regions competitive positioning and promote new orders, sales, profitability and growth in the region.
- Identify areas of opportunity for short and long-term change to improve profitability and reduce lead times in all functional areas.
- Leverage the regions strengths and address any weaknesses to create a strategically sustainable growth platform that will meet future objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Mexico region to inspire teamwork and confidence.
- Work with the CFO to establish the annual sales and overhead budget for the region in accordance with company guidelines. Forecasting, projecting trends and monitoring overhead expenses to proactively direct the financial viability of the overall business to optimize revenues and profits.
- National and international travel to GF Machining Solutions locations and customers is required on a regular basis to cultivate internal and external relationships.
- Maintain and / or improve the GF MS brand profile and image in the Mexico market place.
- Master's Degree preferred. Bachelor's Degree required in engineering, sales or business with four to six years related experience in a machine tool environment. International experience.
- Effective leadership and strategic management skills with working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Knowledge and proficient experience with Microsoft Office Systems, including Excel, Word and Power Point. Experience with Sales Pad, CRM, Great Plains helpful.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in both English and Spanish.
- National and international travel to other company locations, trade shows and customers on a regular basis.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.