POSITION: Customer Service Representative
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario Canada
REPORTS TO: Robert DeLisle, Regional Sales Manager
- Enhance the customer service process through efficient and accurate order entry, excellent customer service, and effective communication with internal and external staff and customers.
- Enter consumable and service orders received by telephone, fax, mail, email or distributors in a timely manner to ensure delivery requirements are met.
- Provide information to customers, sales personnel, and distributors regarding pricing, shipments, back orders, stock status or other general inquiries.
- Monitor Blanket Orders to ensure the orders are processed and shipped accurately and on time.
- Answer incoming customer service telephone calls and promptly return all calls. Accurately maintain customer files with current and pertinent information.
- Utilize the SOP and Service Module to process sales orders, create back orders, invoice orders and create RMA’s for returns. Provide supporting documentation when necessary.
- Perform accurate and timely pick, pack, and ship functions related to orders shipped from regional stocking facility.
- Resolve routine customer and distributor billing and shipping questions; and present any significant customer issues to the department supervisor and/or manager.
- Maintain and review inventory levels and accuracy to attain product turn and accuracy objectives.
- Assist with the coordination of items for trade shows and customer demonstration.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous direct sales or telemarketing experience is desired.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills. A strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Systems, including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Power Point. Knowledge of Great Plains, ACT, and SLX or similar software programs helpful.
- Use strong conceptual thinking abilities to define problems and troubleshoot situations. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in various forms with several abstract and concrete variables.
GF Machining Solutions LLC
Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Posting Date: July 17, 2017