LOCATION: Lincolnshire, Illinois
REPORTS TO: Bob O’Hara, Automation & Systems Integration Manager
- Perform test cuts to analyze the ability of the machines performance.
- Identify ways to reduce test cut deficiencies.
- Conduct time studies, test cuts and machine demonstrations.
- Develop and conduct dealer, customer, and staff training programs on safe and effective operation of the machines and equipment.
- Coordinate presale demonstrations and support trade shows and open houses.
- Provide technical applications phone support to customers.
- Develop and distribute technical applications documentation to the dealers, customers and staff.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Die Sinking EDM systems and related products or a strong willingness to learn.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Great Plains.
- Proficient in CAD/CAM Programming Solutions; such as: PEPS/Opticam, ESPRIT, Solid Works or Mastercam.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and internal staff.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: April 1, 2017