LOCATION: Orange County, California
REPORTS TO: Marty Zaccardo, Regional Service Manager - West
- Perform the installation of machines and associated product and equipment such as transformers, chillers, fire extinguishers.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks on EDM machines and equipment.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks related to the repair of the machines.
- Train the machine operator at the customer site on the basic maintenance tasks associated with the daily maintenance of the equipment.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Accurately complete all reports in a timely manner as per the service department procedures.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the repair and service of EDM machines and related products or strong willingness to learn.
- Prior technical, mechanical, and electrical training.
- Computer skills, including MS Office and an understanding of mobile device business applications. Knowledge of Great Plains or similar software program is helpful.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and internal staff.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work irregular hours and travel up to 90% of the time.
Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: October 1, 2017