POSITION: EDM Field Service Engineer
LOCATION: Multiple locations including:
- Florida (Orlando area)
REPORTS TO: Regional Service Manager
- Work as part of the field service team to perform the installation and service of machines and associated products and equipment.
- Install machines and associated products and equipment such as transformers, chillers, or fire extinguishers.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on EDM machines and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair or upgrade the machines and equipment; identifying, ordering and installing replacement parts and components.
- Train the machine operator at the customer site on the basic maintenance tasks associated with the daily maintenance of the equipment.
- Serve as a key communication link between the customer and the company; ensuring that the customer receives the most effective and efficient service possible.
- Complete and submit all service related reports and documentation in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the repair and service of EDM machines and related products.
- Prior technical, mechanical, and electrical training. Must be able to read and work with electrical schematics and drawings.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, especially Word and Excel; and knowledge of Great Plains or similar software program.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and internal staff.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work irregular hours and travel up to 90% of the time.
GF Machining Solutions LLC
Darlene Regilio, Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Phone: (847) 955-7172
Fax: (847) 913-5342
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Posting Date: March 15, 2018