LOCATION: Irvine, California
REPORTS TO: Tony Salvado, Director of Applications
- Develop and conduct dealer, customer, and staff training programs on the safe and effective operation of the machines and equipment.
- Perform test cuts to analyze the ability of the machines performance and identify ways to reduce test cut deficiencies.
- Conduct time studies, test cuts and machine demonstrations.
- Coordinate presale demonstrations and support trade shows and open houses, including procurement of equipment, set-up, demonstration and discussion with potential customers.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Sales personnel and respond timely to any requests for application support.
- Review Application aspects and feasibility of RFQ’s and turnkey systems.
- Provide technical applications phone support to customers; identify problems and decide the best and most efficient course of action for any requested involvement.
- Develop and distribute technical applications documentation to the dealers, customers and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; and three to five years’ experience in High Speed Milling and Tool Making/Precision manufacturing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical and service documents. Ability to write technical literature and develop reports on technical issues.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and proficient in CAM programming solutions. Knowledge of Great Plains or similar software program is helpful.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work irregular hours and travel up to 50% of the time.
Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: April 1, 2017