LOCATION: Customer location in Middletown, Connecticut
REPORTS TO: Stewart Barnhart, Operations Manager
- Perform the installation and service of machines and associated products and equipment at the customer facility.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks with minimum technical assistance.
- Analyze and resolve application problems of limited complexity.
- Troubleshoot service and repair on equipment and machines.
- Conduct training for both team members and customers on the safe operation and preventative maintenance of the machines and related equipment.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Accurately complete all reports in a timely manner.
- Experience with 5 –axis milling machines. Experience with Siemens Controls is beneficial.
- Associate’s Degree and formal mechanical and/or electrical training; and/or 1-3 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing or machine tool company: or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with the use of test equipment and knowledge of Milling machines and related products and equipment.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point. Knowledge and experience with Great Plains.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel if required.
Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: April 1, 2017