LOCATION: Los Angeles/Irvine/Orange County, California
REPORTS TO: Marty Zaccardo, Regional Service Manager - West
- Perform the installation of High Speed Milling machines and associated products and equipment such as transformers, chillers, fire extinguishers.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance tasks on milling machines and equipment.
- Perform corrective maintenance tasks related to the repair of the machines.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Complete service reports per the service department procedures.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with the repair and service of 5 – axis milling machines and related products.
- Experience with Heidenhain Control TNC430 or iTNC530 Machines.
- Ability to use basic hand/power tools. Experience with the use of test equipment.
- Prior technical, mechanical, and electrical training. Must be able to read and work with electrical schematics and drawings.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word and Excel. Knowledge of Great Plains or similar software program is helpful.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and internal staff.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work irregular hours and travel up to 90% of the time.
Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: April 1, 2017