REPORTS TO: Joel Barney, National Consumables Sales Manager
- Clearly define and implement a successful sales strategy that will guide consumables sales to achieve objectives and company goals.
- Analyze and monitor sales forecast activity and profit margin performance and make the necessary changes in a timely manner to achieve goals consistent with GF Machining Solutions objectives.
- Visit Sales Representatives territories and provide support on sales and customer support calls.
- Assist in the selling process to the extent necessary to secure the order.
- Liaison with Service and Applications personnel and internal staff on customer issues.
- Maintain a high level of motivation and positive attitude in our sales office promoting a strong self-image and willingness to work together.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume and performance in the assigned sales territory. Comply with reporting duties consistent with the Regional Sales Manager responsibilities.
- Evaluate and train the Sales Representatives to effectively sell GF Machining Solutions products and services.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows promoting GF Machining Solutions as the leader in EDM/HSM/CSB industries.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and three to five years related sales management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior applications, engineering and/or machine tool sales management experience preferred.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to effectively communicate ideas, both written and verbally, to customers, management or employees of the organization.
- Computer skills including knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Systems (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Experience with SalesPad, CRM, and Great Plains is beneficial.
GF Machining Solutions LLC
Darlene Regilio, Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Posting Date: July 17, 2017