POSITION: Sales Manager – Advanced Manufacturing
LOCATION: Holliston, MA or Lincolnshire, IL or Irvine, CA
REPORTS TO: Chad Hase, Head of Sales – Advanced Manufacturing
- Develop and implement a successful sales strategy for the Advanced Manufacturing (Laser Texturing, Microlution, Additive) product line to align with corporate goals and achieve objectives.
- Analyze and monitor sales forecast activity and profit margin performance and make the necessary changes in a timely manner to achieve goals consistent with Company objectives.
- Create action plans to penetrate new markets and cultivate customer relationships. Take a primary role in the sales efforts to acquire key prospects and secure the order.
- Support critical customer situations and liaison with Service and Application staff to obtain the best solutions to maintain customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing volume and performance in the region. Complete other reporting duties consistent with Sales Manager - Advanced Manufacturing position.
- National and international travel to GF Machining Solutions locations, trade shows and customers is required on a regular basis to cultivate internal and external relationships.
- Conduct seminars and attend trade shows promoting GF Machining Solutions as the leader in the Advanced Manufacturing/EDM/HSM/CSB industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or business and four to six years related training and sales experience in a machine tool environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior sales management experience in an engineering, aerospace and/or machine tool laser sales environment.
- Knowledge and proficient experience with Microsoft Office Systems, including Excel, Word and Power Point. Experience with Sales Pad, CRM, Great Plains preferred.
GF Machining Solutions LLC
Darlene Regilio, Director of Human Resources
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Phone: (847) 955-7172
Fax: (847) 913-5342
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: March 28, 2018