Both a function check and geometric measurement are done and documented before the product ia approved and packed. In many instances the customer is informed of the measurements by a quality certificate which accompanies the product.
Quality & reliability
ISO & OHSAS Certification
System 3R's operations are quality-certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHASAS 18001:2007.
At System 3R, we regard caring for the environment, conserving
natural resources and minimising any environmental impact as key
elements in our operations.
This means that we are committed to:
- Continuously improving the efficient use of electricity in our production processes and other operations.
- Applying and refining methods for sorting and remelting the chips and other metal waste generated by our production operations.
- Increasing the efficiency of our use of natural resources of all kinds.
- Taking all necessary precautions to prevent pollution of soil, water and air.
- Complying with environmental legislation and other relevant environmental requirements.
- Developing and marketing products that enable our customers not only to increase their productivity, but also to be more efficient in their use of energy and resources.
- Enhancing our environmental performance by continuously improving our operations, our environmental management system and our environmental awareness.
Occupational health and safety policy
All System 3R's premises and workplaces shall run systematic and
preventive initiatives designed to achieve continuous improvements in
occupational health and safety.
Both physical and psychosocial aspects in occupational health and safety at all System 3R's premises and workplaces shall:
- Satisfy all applicable legal requirements.
- Be safe and thereby eliminate or minimise the risk of injuries, ill health and accidents.
- Demonstrate high morals/ethics and thereby ensure that no employee feels that he or she is exposed to victimisation or degradation in or by his or her surroundings.
- Be functional, purpose-oriented and promote the good quality of work and products. In this connection, work conditions that counteract both absence through illness and operational disruptions shall be created.
- Engender wellbeing and great commitment.
The above mean that we shall, in particular:
- Streamline the handling of materials, consumables and goods so that there is minimum heavy lifting.
- Continuously provide a healthy indoor climate as regards temperature, ventilation and currents of air.
- Continuously seek to prevent occupational health and safety suffering from odours that may lead to allergies. All necessary measures shall be implemented to ensure such prevention.