- Super precision high speed spindle
- Highest ever dynamic stiffness with the least of runout
- Thermal stability of 1K thanks to OptiCool technology (OCS)
- Prepared for machining of sensitive materials - dust dry spindle nose thanks to new sealing technology
- Super stiff for drilling and tap hole operations
Succeeding well in global competition calls for outstanding solutions of every aspect of the machine design: With Step-Tec Spindles, you reduce cycle times while reducing total operating costs. Whatever your request, Step-Tec Spindles are known for exceptional stiffness, highest rigidity and reliability which allows grinding at high speeds while reaching hard-to-match levels of accuracy and surface finish. That’s why Step-Tec spindles are manufacturers’ first choice for special grinding applications.
- Outer spindle sleeve out of carbon fiber (no heat transfer to machine support)
- Best spindle performance with low weight
|Product Code/Ident.No.||ᴓ x L||interface||rpm||power
- Good thermal stability through OCS
- Excellent weight / performance ratio
- Integrated intelliSTEP functionality
Mold & Die
- 3D-machining applications
- precision machining of Mold components
- hight torque and constant power with Y-Δ operation
- compact design – suitable for swiveling head integration
- direct oil-air lubrication for continuous high speed milling at maximum speed
Maintenance free design with Life Time Grease Lubrication.
High stiffness and rock solid design. Prepared for long tools with HSK-A100.
Platform spindle for customization.
Spindle shaft interlock (SSL) max. load 500 Nm.
ISO/BT-40, HSK-A80, HSK-C63.
Light weigth for linear motor applications.