Take a sneak peek into the future by visiting GF Machining Solutions at the company's 1,156-square-meter stand at EMO 2019. With its customer-centric theme, “Connected to your needs,” the GF Division will bring together a vast range of advanced and intelligent solutions poised to take manufacturers’ processes to the next level of productivity.
These solutions go beyond GF Machining Solutions' renowned Milling and Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) expertise to include new technologies such as Laser texturing, micromachining and Additive Manufacturing (AM), and a continuum of Customer Services as well as productivity-enhancing software and connectivity solutions.
GF Machining Solutions’ EMO Hannover 2019 exhibit will spotlight live application demonstrations illustrating the most cutting-edge technologies as well as an impressive Industry 4.0 corner dedicated to growing industrial segments and customers’ workshops both today and in the future.
Among the leading-edge solutions GF Machining Solutions’ EMO 2019 guests will encounter will be:
- Digital products to advance users’ Industry 4.0 readiness, including the Open Platform Communications (OPC) Unified Architecture (UA) protocol. A common machine communication language across all GF Machining Solutions machines, technologies and services, the OPC UA collects and, through the new rConnect Dashboard, makes accessible a wide range of data that manufacturers can use to better analyze and fine-tune their processes. Thanks to the rConnect digital services platform’s connectivity, users have instant access to expert online support.
- The AgieCharmilles CUT AM 500, a horizontal, fast wire EDM solution that makes it easy to separate additively manufactured metal parts from the build plate while maintaining geometrical accuracy and ensuring assembly readiness. This machine is the perfect complement to GF Machining Solutions’ and 3D Systems’ scalable, workflow-optimized DMP Factory 500 and DMP Flex 350 3D metal printing solutions.
- The Mikron MILL S 400 U with the HEIDENHAIN TNC 640 contouring control represents the Mikron MILL S range of high-speed Milling solutions at EMO. This range boasts Automated Machine Calibration (AMC) enabling users to calibrate five-axis models at any time to achieve greater machining precision and Original Manufacturing Calibration (OMC) ensuring higher three-axis machine precision straight from the factory.
- The AgieCharmilles CUT P 550 PRO with a groundbreaking and superbly easy-to-use new human-machine interface (HMI) to be launched in 2020. Whether the machine operator is used to working with the Vision interface or is accustomed to ISO programming, the new object-oriented HMI represents an unprecedented alternative.
- • The DMP Flex 350, a robust, flexible metal 3D printing solution from GF Machining Solutions and 3D Systems. With its improved print productivity, this machine can drive users' time to market with reduced cost of operation.
GF Machining Solutions will also highlight its expertise in manufacturing processes, presenting dedicated solutions for growing industrial segments including aerospace, automotive, medical, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronic components. Three zones on the booth will feature solutions to industry-specific manufacturing challenges:
- Adaptive blade Milling, Mill-Turn blade machining, and dedicated EDM and AM solutions for aerospace component production in which quality is critical
- Mold and die and part production solutions including Laser texturing and AM for high-tolerance medical manufacturing
- Manufacturing solutions for car lighting, camera lens and connector applications―including Laser texturing and intelligent manufacturing solutions from CAD to the part―to keep pace with the automotive industry's trend towards connected mobility.
Additionally, as GF Machining Solutions’ products evolve to a fresh and more modular appearance, EMO Hannover 2019 visitors will be among the first in the world to get a glimpse of a new, updated design enhancing the products’ visual appearance under the brand of GF Machining Solutions.