POSITION: Field Service Engineer – Turbine Group
LOCATION: Hartford, Connecticut Area or Surrounding Area
- Perform the installation and service of machines and associated products and equipment at the customer facility.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks with minimal technical assistance.
- Analyze and resolve application problems of limited complexity.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, or upgrade the machines and equipment; identifying, ordering, and installing parts and components.
- Conduct training for both team members and customers on the safe operation and preventive maintenance of the machines and related equipment.
- Serve as a key communication link between the customer and the company; ensuring that the customer receives the most effective and efficient service possible.
- Accurately complete all reports in a timely manner.
- Experience operating, maintaining, or repairing 5-axis milling machines. Experience with Siemens PLC systems is beneficial.
- Associate’s Degree with formal mechanical and/or electrical training; and/or 1-3 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing or machine tool company; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive experience working with pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, and computer systems.
- Experience programming G code, M code, and C++. Experience interpreting prints and schematics.
- Experience with the use of test equipment and in-depth knowledge of milling machines and related products and equipment.
- Computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge and experience with Great Plains or similar software program.
- Professional demeanor with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel when necessary.
GF Machining Solutions LLC
Michelle White, Human Resources Manager
560 Bond Street
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posting Date: September 1, 2019