Learn how to program for Milling machine.
MIL Basic programming
|LENGTH||NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS||EXPERIENCE LEVEL||REQUIREMENTS|
|4 days||4||Beginner||Knowledge of Milling according to a drawing,
knowledge of the principles of CNC
This training is for programming workstations and any GF Machining Solutions CNC Milling machine.
- Create and test programs from drawings with HEIDENHAIN iTNC530 conversational programming
- Understand the structure of Mikron Mill machines and their specific functions
- Use iTNC530, TNC640 or TNC620
- Become autonomous on basic use with the machine
- Create and test programs in HEIDENHAIN conversational programming based on workpiece drawings
Go further, more Milling programs:
Several sessions are offered regularly. Dates will be provided upon registration.