Get all of the knowledge necessary to become immediately productive with your machine.
MIL Machine operating
|DURATION||NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS||EXPERIENCE LEVEL||REQUIREMENTS|
|1 day||4||Operator||Completion of the basic course, or the equivalent knowledge of programming and operating the CNC control|
This training is related to the purchased machine.
- Understand the main system, components and machine
- Optimize peripheral modules (chip conveyor, cooling unit, tool changer etc.)
- Perform daily maintenance
- Manage basic troubleshooting
- Save time due to the optimization of the peripheral modules
- Reduce costs by saving consumables
- Reduce intervention time and cost for basic troubleshooting
Go further, more Milling programs:
Several sessions are offered regularly. Dates will be provided upon registration.