Every production plant uses clamping elements, jigs, fixtures,
reference pallet systems to be able to clamp the range of workpieces
machined efficiently and economically.
The Delphin modular zero-point clamping system allows the machine table to be equipped individually with position-deter-mining chucks.
It thus allows the complete work area to be used and offers substantial advantages in relation to reducing setting times and enhanced flexibility thanks to substitution of preset workpieces.
Consequently, it opens up entirely new options for manual and automated workpiece change.
- Maximisation of machine runtimes by reduction in setting times by up to 90%
- Setting outside of the machine
- Standardisation of clamping systems
- Optimisation of production technology and product quality
- Unmanned production by automation
- Modernisation of existing machines by retrofitting with Delphin