Workpiece or electrode holder.
Prepared for automation with thread M5 for code carrier fixture and gripper contour.
C695140, GPS 120 Aluminium pallet
- Material: coined cast aluminium
- Dimensions: Ø124x16.6 ±0.01 mm
- Hole pattern: 18 holes for M6, closed with a thin aluminium cover
- Flatness: 0.025 mm
- X-Y-position: coined cams
- Weight: 0.5 kg
Using this pallet with its standardized hole pattern, any type of workpiece or any device can be attached from below, thus permitting collision-free 5-way machining.
Its well thought out pallet design completely protects its X, Y and Z references from shocks and contamination.
- Material: aluminium die-cast, face-turned and coined
- Offers more than 30 000 clamping operations with constant precision
X = Preclamping ~ 0.05 mm
The axial spring of the centring cams assures optimal system accuracy and provides a reliable transmission of substantial machining forces.
Opening of the fixation holes
The fixation holes of the GPS 120 aluminium pallets are closed with a thin aluminium cover.
To open the required fixation holes please use one of the following technics.