… allows mounting of both MacroMagnum and Macro
… reduces setting-up times
… ensures precision and quality
… can handle high machining forces
… is suitable for automatic changing with System 3R’s automation program.
MacroMagnum is larger variant of the patented Macro system. The high clamping force and the position of the reference surfaces far away from the chuck centre mean that MacroMagnum can provide “Macro class” stability and accuracy, even in applications with high machining forces.
The double references of the chucks mean that in addition to the MacroMagnum pallets, the extensive range of Macro pallets can also be fixed to MacroMagnum.
- Repetition accuracy – within 0.002 mm
- Locking force – 16 000 N
- Fixed index positions 4x90°
- Required air pressure, pneumatic chuck – 6±1 bar
- Recommended tightening torque manual chuck – Macro-pallet 4 Nm
- Recommended tightening torque manual chuck – MacroMagnum-pallet 10 Nm