All System 3R's premises and workplaces shall run systematic and preventive initiatives designed to achieve continuous improvements in occupational health and safety.
Both physical and psychosocial aspects in occupational health and safety at all System 3R's premises and workplaces shall:
- Satisfy all applicable legal requirements.
- Be safe and thereby eliminate or minimise the risk of injuries, ill health and accidents.
- Demonstrate high morals/ethics and thereby ensure that no employee feels that he or she is exposed to victimisation or degradation in or by his or her surroundings.
- Be functional, purpose-oriented and promote the good quality of work and products. In this connection, work conditions that counteract both absence through illness and operational disruptions shall be created.
- Engender wellbeing and great commitment.
The above mean that we shall, in particular:
- Streamline the handling of materials, consumables and goods so that there is minimum heavy lifting.
- Continuously provide a healthy indoor climate as regards temperature, ventilation and currents of air.
- Continuously seek to prevent occupational health and safety suffering from odours that may lead to allergies. All necessary measures shall be implemented to ensure such prevention.