GF Machining Solutions helps you prepare for the challenges of unprecedented aerospace industry growth with a competitive business model and cost management.
Whether your products are crucial engine parts such as blisks or discs or aerostrcuture parts, GF Machining Solutions is committed to bring you a differentiated solution, delivering long-term customer added-value.
For this highly challenging part, GF Machining Solutions provides a turnkey high accuracy Wire-EDM solution, which garantees an uncompromised surface integrity, whatever the alloy's hardness, maximum speed and a fully traceable and repeatable process.
Discover our expertise in aerospace
Our Aerospace technologies
GF Machining Solutions' Liechti machines provide aerospace manufacturers with dedicated solutions for blisk and blade manufacturing. With the Mikron MILL series, we make accuracy, quality, and autonomy easily accessible to aerospace manufacturers thanks to our onboard machining strategies and easy-to-use human machine interfaces (HMIs).
A result of the collaboration between GF Machining Solutions and 3D Systems, the new DMP Factory 500 offers clever engineering solutions and helps the manufacturers of aerospace components build consistent and higher quality parts, even of large size.
GF Machining Solutions' fully digitized Laser solutions accurately texture, engrave, microstructure, mark and label 2D and complex 3D geometries. They enable the creation of a variety of innovative molded plastic cabin interior components with no limits.
A factor distinguishing GF Machining Solutions in aerospace is our commitment to collaborating with aerospace leaders and research institutes worldwide. Our latest-generation EDM technologies boost machining speed while leaving no visible recast layer.
Our optimized solutions to machine fir-tree slots on turbine disks
- Discover GF Machining Solutions complete solution dedicated to fir-tree slots on turbine disks.
- CUT 200 Dedicated : digital EDM technology for minimum heat-affected layer and maximum speed
- This solution uses the special Wire VH 025
- eTracking : EDM software allowing real time quality monitoring and data traceability
- Highly precise part positioning with the chuck MATRIX of System 3R in the CUT 200 Dedicated
- GF Machining Solutions' Customer Services offer a support to the Nadcap accreditation