Instruments such as clamps for arthroscopic surgery have a variety of critical surfaces that must meet tolerance requirements to function correctly. By using GF Machining Solutions CUT P series, manufacturers can achieve stunning results with industry-leading efficiency. Some of the advantages this system can provide include:
- Latest generation digital IPG spark generator providing faster cutting speeds with excellent surface finish
- Fully integrated collision avoidance technology
- Easy-to-learn and easy-to-program, operator-friendly HMI
Catheter marker bands are used in many applications. Usually made from precious metals to be radio opaque and non-toxic, these bands can be exceptionally thin and require intricate cut-outs. By using GF Machining Solutions' Microlution MLTC Laser machining technology, customers benefit from:
- Faster lead-times and greater flexibility, as Laser- based machining means even the most complex designs can be made with a single set-up
- A specially designed Spindle clamp allows even the most delicate of tubes to be clamped safely
- Lower operating costs as there are no consumables and no need for complex Tooling for new product designs
Bone saw guide block
Bone saw guide blocks are used to position and guide a saw blade during hip and knee replacement surgery. Typically made from hardened stainless steel, they have smooth, accurate guide slots and a matt exterior surface - so that the bright overhead lighting does not reflect and disturb the surgeon's vision.
GF Machining Solutions presents a fully integrated and automated approach allowing efficient instruments manufacturing and traceability of key manufacturing data to help you meet regulatory needs.