GF Machining Solutions enables you to create products that provide unique value for patients, reduce your manufacturing risk, improve your efficiency, and set you apart from the competition.
Whether your products are injection molds for medical consumables, artificial hips, or dental implants and superstructures, GF Machining Solutions is committed to bring offering you a differentiated solution, delivering long-term customer added value.
Spinal fusion plates made of titanium often have complex curved surfaces that require both high-precision and absolutely smooth surfaces. These device present many challenges for manufacturers. GF Machining Solutions can provide a fully automated turn-key cell including Milling, wire-EDM and Laser texturing that guarantees high product quality, efficient 24/7 production and can generate a log file of all key production data. The complete system can be monitored using our rConnect software and hardware package, bringing Industry 4.0 capabilities to your factory.
Discover our expertise in medical
Our Medical technologies
Mikron Mill centers provide a high performance ratio to keep your operation running at full speed. Our expertise in five-axis Milling helps you to reduce set-up and lead-time as well as part cost and is supported by our in-house Step-Tec Spindle manufacturing and technical expertise. Our compact Milling machines allow you to manufacture injection molds, orthopedic implants, surgical instruments and dental superstructures efficiently even while using high-strength materials.
Together with 3D Systems, GF Machining Solutions helps bringing Additive Manufacturing technology from the research lab to the factory floor. Our two families of Laser-based Direct Metal Printing machines—the Factory line and the Flex line—bring a true turnkey approach that includes direct metal 3D printing, powder management, market leading software, and a wide range of raw materials—all supported by technical experts that help take your project from concept to reality.
Our Laser texturing solutions allows customers to replace grit blasting and acid etching with a clean, digital process that is fully repeatable. With easy-to-use software and unbeatable performance, our customers can map their own textures and structures onto complex 3D surfaces—or use our standard patterns to create the surface characteristics needed to take device functionality to the next level.
With our own System 3R Automation and Tooling solutions, we provide the medical device manufacturers with increased process control, greater efficiency and faster time to market. GF Machining Solutions is the go-to partner for your Automation needs.
Our solution for medical implants include Milling, EDM, Laser, Software, Tooling and Automation, and Customer Services
- Our solution for medical implants include Milling, EDM, Laser, Software, Tooling and Automation, and Customer Services.
- MILL E 500 U - Milling machine
- With a full portfolio of spindles we ensure best in class surface finishes and adherence to tolerance
- CUT P 350 - Wire EDM machine
- With our latest generation spark generator we increase cutting speeds and obtain a better surface finish
- LASER P 400 U - Laser texturing machine
- Laser blasting is a fully digital, repeatable process that simplifies manufacturing
- S3R pallets equipped with RFID tags provide accurate position in each work cell
- GF Machining Solutions Custmer Services provide you with Operations Support, Machine Support and Business Support
- See the real time status of your GF machine on your smartphone - with rConnect